Monday, June 6, 2011

Another fun sketch by Stuck?!

When I first saw this sketch by the talented Louise Nelson, I thought I'd have trouble creating something worthy of being put onto the Stuck?! blog... but it was so much fun to work with. Here is the sketch:








...and here is my take... my little Mason helping decorate the christmas tree.



I was quite happy with the result! Head on over to Stuck?! Sketches for a look at what the other CT girls have created...




So my mojo is still there but the time to spend using it hasn't been. However, I was lucky enough to make it to a Scrapbooking Delights all day crop on Saturday and managed to get 4 LO's done! It was great! I will share those soon. Until then, hope you have time to get YOUR scrap on.




Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your take Linda! Was good to scrap with you on Saturday...can't wait to do it again, what about tomorrow?! ;)

    ReplyDelete