Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long Point Retreat LO's...

Wow, I can't believe it has already been a week since the retreat... and I still haven't shared my LO's. Well... here are a few:

First off is "fun in the park". These photos were taken of the kids when we were on holidays in QLD last year. We actually spent most of the day wandering through the Eumundi markets but the best half hour of the day for the kids was spent at the park! I was inspired by a pagemaps sketch for this one:



Next up are "my little elves" posing for their xmas photo. I love the look on Mason's face! My friend Kindra and I both challenged ourselves to do a LO using a PP background. I was very happy with the outcome:



Next up, is me and my bestie Leesh when "we laughed until we cried" at Sar's 30th in November last year. I did this one for the Kraft & ribbon challenge at the retreat:



Every time I look at this next photo, it makes me want to cry :( That sad little face... no idea why he was so upset but it made for a good LO! Thanks, Leesh for the title "Dude! What is wrong?". I also entered this one in the Kraft and ribbon challenge:



This was my favourite LO of the retreat and is actually the June Scrapbook Savvy sketch challenge. A beautiful photo of Jared and Charlotte hand in hand - you must "adore each other":



That's it for now... be back to share the others soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment: