Friday, October 14, 2011

Savvy-Delights Retreat fun...

Ok... so it's been nearly a month since the Savvy-Delights Scrapbooking Retreat and I haven't shared my layouts... slack! But better late than never I guess. Here are a few:

The first one was the colour challenge by Sara - blue, green and red... and is of my son Mason's 1st birthday party. I just love that cheeky face!



Then there is my oldest, Jared showing off his "blue" tongue after drinking a blue slushie :)





and my take of a sketch challenge by Susan Longman; of a "girls night" out spent with my high school besties in Sydney this year:



A "black and white with one" challenge of me with my baby Mason. I just LOVE purple!!



This one I did just because.... Australia Day this year spent at Belmore Basin with the Ransley's has kind of become a tradition. Here is our annual photo of Charlotte and Jared.



I'll be back soon with more.... Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment