Monday, February 6, 2012

OMG... I scrapped!

Yep, I definitely made a good start to the year with 8 layouts scrapped for the month of January! Here are a few I'd like to share:
The first, "Walking Everywhere" I actually began last year and it just needed some finishing touches, but I am happy with how it turned out:


This next one I did at a Savvy crop night - the first of monthly crops hosted by Sar at Scrapbook Savvy. Finally, I managed to scrap this series of baby photos of Mason that I had been avoiding for so long!

I was looking forward to scrapbooking this series of photos of Jared riding his bike confidently for the first time without training wheels! Maybe it was because I knew what the title would be? "No more training wheels":

LAYOUT OUT TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!
"Cake for the birthday boy" is my gorgeous Mason on his first birthday.... love the facial expressions... and yes, I know, he is now 2!!! Better late than never, I guess.
This final LO, I did for the Scrapbook Savvy January CC colour combo challenge. So happy with the result:
Think my mojo is flowing quite nicely so far this year. Lets hope I can keep it up and have more to share next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment