Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A successful scrappy month :)

Much to my amazement, I managed to get several LO's scrapped during March, thanks to my bestie's push for Tuesday scrap afternoons! Thanks Sar! Now to share:
Firstly, this one is of my son Mason giving his baby cousin Zak a kiss... so adorable!

Next is Jared and his American friend, Alana all dressed up as Toy Story characters, Woody and Jessie for Halloween:



Next is Mason and Anthony in "Daddy's shadow":



And finally both my boys mucking around out the back. Sometimes Jared is a little bit too rough!



It's hard to believe it's nearing the end of the 2nd week of April. I already have some LO's done and can't wait to share...

Until next time, keep smiling :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy we get this time together each week, you know I love your pages so I don't need to tell you again ;p

    ReplyDelete