Monday, August 20, 2012

Stuck again and another bonus!

It's been flat out around here lately, with selling our house, weekends away, running events and every day life, looks like I am late again sharing the latest Stuck?! sketch with you... the 15th August sketch:


And my take of my gorgeous Jared... I felt the photos were so nice, it really didn't need too much, but then that's how I scrap!


The bonus sketch #2 is already up over at the blog so go check it out!

Really.must.update.blog.more.often! See ya next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lin, I like your blog! ..was on Facebook and went from there. Jared looks cute, looks like an older photo?
    I also have a blog started in 2009 as a journal and now updating again..you can see at www.ameliakumar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millz! I used to read your Mummy blog when you started that while living in Perth - is it the same one? Thanks for visiting my blog. I don't get to spend much time on it so it's not as detailed as yours. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I will be reading it to keep up with what's happening and will try harder to update mine! Been planning on including more personal posts but just run out of time... Take care. Kisses for Ishan! xx

      Delete
    2. I started the blog in Perth but it is a different one to what you saw then...it was and still is more like a journal. I like to update it with thoughts and photos as well and fun to look back on.

      Delete