Friday, September 20, 2013

Savvy-Delights Retreat Layouts

I was lucky enough to spend an extra long weekend at Kiah Ridge, Tahmoor for the annual Savvy-Delights Scrapbooking Retreat! Despite being unwell for the first 2 days, I still managed to get 15 layouts, 4 double Smash pages, an 8km run, catch up with some fantastic scrappy friends and have time to relax! 

What I love about retreat is being inspired by all the creative people - these ladies are so talented!

Here are a few of the layouts I managed to put together :)

1. Life is good - I've had this film roll chipboard in my stash for so long! I think it works well with these photos of Anthony and I at a wedding...


2. Crazy Kids - Using a few templates borrowed from some lovely ladies on my table... and learning to put different media and colours together to create interesting patterns. These photos were taken when we took the boys out for dinner... Love their funny faces!!

 
 
3. Best Present Ever - This was an IB sketch. I love these photos of Mason after he received his keyboard for his birthday!

 
 
4. Homemade Babycino - again, ideas for this layout were taken from all the gorgeous layouts hanging up around the scrap hall!


5. I love you - I had to try not to cry while putting this one together of my beautiful laborador, Sully who passed away this year in June.

 
 
Hope you like them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment